Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rules..................







Rules of Happiness:
Something to do,
Some one to love,
Something to hope for.
-Kant

It was so fun to be a part of the Coronado FOCUS (Friends of Children United Society) Christmas Boutique today. I am always so inspired and happy after I see what people create. My girlfriend makes such beautiful children's cloths, another new friend makes adorable pigs and a 94 year old woman (I met today) has her own business decoupaging vintage luggage...........to be 94 years old and staying active is so uplifting..................okay ....... really liked the pink princess tutu I made too.
I am so lucky to have a creative outlet to bring such interesting people in my life......it makes HAPPY!! .........In this picture I am wearing my apron from Kelly.

11 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

I know you are doing a few crafty things before the holidays so let me know when they are. I'd love to come down and support you girls if I can :).

That pig is so cute. Who makes them?

TUTU Monkey said...

Pamcreates@gmail.com is the email address of Pam the maker of the adorable pig.

She will be at Artisans Alley in Coronado on December 6th ..... she is going to have mini pigs....I guess they would be piglets huh?

Felicitas Rayray said...

So adorable! Daners, I already knew your tutus were rockin' but colleen........wowsers! Your stuff is looking great. Loveyou guys and can't wait for Artisan's alley!

felicitas

my little buttercup said...

I LOVE that pig! She is going to have little baby ones at Artisan's Alley (they suck their thumbs), I am totally getting one for Kaylee (well maybe a little bit for me.)
Oops, just read that Dana wrote that already. Oh well, two reminders is good.
BTW, her pillows are AWESOME too.
Oh yea, and Dana, Felicitas, and my stuff is pretty great as well.
Anyone who is anybody will be at Artisans Alley, you all have to come!

Femin Susan said...

Hello……

This is amazing!! I am so glad I found your blog!
Welcome to my blog……

Alliegatorfables said...

We will be there. Saving my money from my SAHM job.

Rhonda said...

Dana, those are so cute. I want to know if that is silver strip confetti in that little tutu? How do you wash those tutu's?

I love them.

Jen said...

Sooo fun and really creative. You hAVe some great talent and creative friends!

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so proud of you. What a darling tutu you made. God has blessed you with a lot of talent. I would love to meet you my creative friend.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Tanya said...

Well, you know there, Dana -- you have some pretty breathtaking things there yourself. :-)

I would NEVER have thought of tinsel in a tutu -- but it is PERFECT in both glitz and sparkly twirlability.

You and your friends work beautifully.

Mobileholmes said...

Lovin' the stuff, especially the tutu monkey shirt:*)