Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Many Blessings..............


I have many blessings this Thanksgiving
(it is pouring down rain right now so I thought picture was appropriate. Doc Tony)

* I am an Auntie again.......I love you sis ( and family)and I am so happy that you are healthy this time around.
* I am a Daughter.............Thank you Mom for your EAR and advice.
* I am a Mother ..........Thank you Sarah for making my heart overflow with love every day!
* I am a Wife............Thank you Mr.P for loving me and joining me on this journey
* I am a Family Member (cousin Niece, Granddaughter)..........Thank you and I Miss you
* I am a Friend(cyber, long distance, new, old) )....................Thank you for laughter, joy, sometimes tears, fellowship and helping me to grow.
* I am Healthy............Amen!


I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

10 comments:

Jen said...

What a great list of thankfuls! And I loved the picture of the flower...very inspiring as I'm an avid gardener. We are blessed to have our son here from your neck of the woods and are excited to share time with him before he returns on Sunday. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Karie said...

We are sooo blessed to have you and your family in our lives! Happy Happy Thanksgiving :) xoxo

Susie Homemaker said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you all and wish you were here to share our feast with us! Barbara will be joining us today...she's making Scotty's favorite turnip for him...

God Bless you all...
Susan & Scott

Shauna said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a blessed and beautiful day :) ♥ Hugs!

Havefaith said...

I always love your words Dana, you just have a way of making people feel happy and appreciative.
We will miss you this Thanksgiving, but look forward to an extra special Christmas with you here in Arizona.
We love you, Kiss Sarah Gene for me!!
Mom and Dick

Barley Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! So many things to be thankful for :)

Proud mommy of Two said...

happy Thanksgiving! What a great list of thankfuls. We are thankful to have you in our life as well!

Hootin Anni said...

Hi!
I saw your beautiful smile in your profile image on Sandy's blog comments and had to stop by.

Hope your Thanksgiving was blessed with joy, laughter, love and good food!

Happy Friday.

my little buttercup said...

Amen!

Anne said...

And I am thankful for the opportunity to meet friends like you as we travel through life. Happy (late) Thanksgiving!