Monday, July 20, 2009

and the WINNER IS..............?


Drum Roll...................
Grammy Staffy you won a YUMMY cake!!
You are so lucky you don't live close or it would be dropped off to you
with lots of finger marks in the frosting!! (You know how Tutu Monkey's are.......)
I have enjoyed getting to know you (and your family)through this fun blogging world. I am sure we will meet in person some day. Have a wonderful week and your cake is on it's way as soon as I get your address. I will email you later today.
Thanks to all of you that commented......
I love staying up late laughing, crying (sometimes) and
getting creative inspiration from ALL of you.

7 comments:

Susie Homemaker said...

YAY! Congratulations Grammy Staffy!!! Enjoy your cake!

Love,
Susie

Grammy Staffy said...

I WON!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YIPPEE!!!

I am so excited. I rarely win anything. What a treat!

How can I get your email to send you my address?

Would you like to bring it in person??? I would be glad to share with you and Sarah. I love the picture of her announcing me as the winner.... What a cute girl...What a clever mom she has!!

Thanks a million!

Winchester Manor said...

Yippee for Grammy Staffy! Enjoy your yummy cake...lucky lady!!

xoxo
Karyn

Kelly said...

OK, OK, Congratulations to Grammy Staffy! Can I just say Dana---look at your buff arm(s) in that photo!? You look great and just wanted to say (again) that we miss you and your little tutu monkey.....and yes, I am planning on coming down to SD hopefully in the fall---good Lord, I miss it so. Thank you for a fun contest. :)

Havefaith said...

How fun Congrats!!!!! love Sarah's Grandma Faith in Arizona!!!!

my little buttercup said...

Darn!!!Ahem..I mean congrats :)

Unknown said...

Don't know about the cake being yummy but YOU are a yummy mummy xxx