Monday, July 27, 2009

Water Park!!



I am so bummed that I ran out of camera battery at our first water park visit! Sarah loved it.......I would prefer the beach ...but it was fun. The park had lots of families and horny teenagers......I am sure the beach has plenty of horny teenagers too.....just not so obvious.
(the "yikes" is for Sarah...not the other little girl.......)


Note to Sarah...... you CAN NOT BE one of those horny teenagers.... got it!


If you want to get your groove on go here......

6 comments:

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Looks like fun! I think I'd be saying "YIKES" even if it was me up there.

Winchester Manor said...

You're little one sure is brave and so, so cute!

Oh to be a horny teenager again...sigh! Just kidding, you're too funny!!

xoxo
Karyn

TUTU Monkey said...

I hear ya Karyn....:)

dana said...

haha. she's BRave!
Thanks for stopping by MADE. I love meeting another Dana :)!

stalkermom said...

WOW I can't believe she went down that slide! How fun though!

Havefaith said...

Thanks for calling Dick Sarah.......grandma's phone was in her purse. Nite nite love you Gma