Monday, July 6, 2009

What a weekend!!

Kid jokes
Silly Cousin

More Kid jokes!


Celebrating!!



I LOVE THE 4th of July!
I think it is my favorite holiday!

This year we had my sister and her family over to enjoy Coronado's 4th of July Parade. Our goal was to get a great spot to watch the parade with some fabulous friends........6 am is not early enough for the die hard Coronado parade watchers. We got a good spot but next year it is
5 am !!
After the parade we hung out in the park for about 4 hours....eating, dancing and relaxing.........life is good!!

(except for our boat engine breaking down with 3 children, 4 adults out on the water at dark without a cel phone the weekend was perfect........we are safe and that is all that matters....whew)

I hope you had a great 4th of July too!!

8 comments:

DeHan said...

Maybe next year, we will be joining you! We were at Crescent Bar with the parents and won first prize in the golf cart parade. I will send a picture when I can! I am at Sue's now then off to Vashon next...

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Stupid boat engine! I hate when that happens. But, in spite of that small detail, it sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!

Havefaith said...

OMG!!!!!!! You must have had a very stressful few minutes with the engine problem. Thank Goodness you had a Great Navy Diver with you!!!!!! love you MOM Darling pictures

sandra Lee said...

You guys really whooped it up! How fun, sorry for the darn boat engine, but at least you are back home, safe! The kids are just so silly and fun. Remember these days...they go quickly!

my little buttercup said...

No, you are the best!!

Oh, the little boat thingy...no big deal...YIKES. Thankfully it wasn't kyle and I stuck out there, I would be the one swiming to land!!! I would of like to see Paul running to get his pants back on when you entered the dock area in his skimpies...ha, ha!

We had a blast with you guys too! Love the pictures, espeially the celebrating one. Too cute, two little patriotic monkeys!

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

lucky lucky lucky! So cute!!!- I will definitely have to check out the parade next year.
Thanks for stopping by. Wish you could come to our sale too!
xoxo
K

Alliegatorfables said...

What a great weekend. Glad we were able to celebrate with you!

Susie Homemaker said...

WOW...You guys sure know how to have fun! Sorry bout the boat...happened to me once, stuck on a sand bar in the dark...cold and wet till the tide came back in at dawn...scary!!


Love ya's,
Sue