Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ding Dong....."For me?"


We are still in our PJ's ....at this point we may just stay in them all day. Strawberry Shortcake goes camping.......has been the theme of the morning. I just got done sewing 4 sleeping bags and pillows for these fruity smelling little dolls.


DING DONG......"What's that?"


Guess what appeared on my porch? MY SWAP GIFT!!! Yeah for me!! This is so fun....Thank you Emily!! ( we have a lot in common) If you are reading this....yours is on its way. Thanks for adding a little spice to my Strawberry Shortcake morning!

5 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Oh how fun, I love getting packages! Wish I was still in my PJ's...sigh!! Enjoy your new goodies.

xoxo
Karyn

Ashley said...

HOW FUN!!! I am so glad you had such a great day! How was the movie last night?

DeHan said...

Sleeping bags...you are Mom of the week! We have moved on to Barbies

Havefaith said...

Love your Sunday updates. Nice to be able to look forward to the Park and your friends.
Can't wait until I can come and join one of your Sunday events.
LOVE YOU MOM

Unknown said...

How fun to wear your PJ's out. I did this once when I was 11 was at boarding school and couldn't decide what to wear and had these wicked PJ's so wore them as an outfit - back in the 70's they looked so cool xx