Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Jack!!

It started out so great!!!
Igloo's
Playing with cousin Nate!!



Grandma rubbing a sick tummy

The rest of our vacation was in here................


Last week my side of the family headed up to my sister's cabin in "HAPPY" Jack, AZ. It started so great.......the kid's couldn't wait to play in the snow....the cabin was toasty warm for Wii competitions and day 2 it HIT!!!! ...and HIT HARD!! The 3 of us got the stomach flu ......total bummer. Kind of took the "Happy" out of Happy Jack........was more like "Jack $%^"!! (Sorry...I am still a little bitter that the bug got our New Year Celebration)

We are back home now.....feeling a little bit better (after a trip to the Doc).....now time to take down all the Christmas Stuff.

Happy 2010!!

10 comments:

Barley Family said...

Oh man, that stinks! Sounds like your snow woes topped mine :( I'm glad you guys are feeling better. That stomach bug seems to be making it's rounds. Aiana just told me that her friend she hung out with all day yesterday woke up today with it...GREAT!

I hope to see you guys soon!

Happy New Year! (even if it started kind of yucky)

Linda said...

I'm sooo sorry! What a bummer to be sick over New Year's...but glad to hear that you're all of the mend!

Happy New Year!

Tamerie Shriver Halliday said...

Bummer! I'm glad you are feeling better, though. You'll just have to have another celebration in the Happy Cays!

Happy 2010! It can only get better, right?

Hugs,
Tamerie

my little buttercup said...

Oh that sucks! Well, at least you started the New Year a few pounds skinner!

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so sorry that you all got sick. What a hard way to start out the new year. Well, look at it this way...the year has to get better from now on.

I hope that you are feeling much better now. Too bad that we live this far apart or I could come over and help you take your decorations down. Actually, mine are not down either. We just got home from Utah and I haven't even finished unpacting yet. When you get yours down do you want to come help me with mine???? Just kidding.

Sorry again that you got sick on your vacation. That is just not fair!

Best wishes and Hugs, Lura

Ashley said...

Oh no! I hate when that happens! Glad you are feeling better!

Havefaith said...

OMG DANA,NEVER TAKE MY PICTURE WITH MY HEAD DOWN AGAIN.......HEE HEE I LOOK PRETTY BEAT TOO. BUT WE ESCAPED THE BUG......GLAD YOU ARE BETTER. IT WAS NICE JUST HAVING YOU WITH US. THIS WILL BE A BETTER NEW YEAR. LOVE YOU MOM

Proud mommy of Two said...

Glad you are back and feeling better. Sorry you all were sick on your vacation. I love Sara's hair cut!

Kelly said...

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. And, so happy to see Sarah's trademark face. :) 2010 can only look up, right? Happy New Year!

Winchester Manor said...

Awww....that just stinks that you all got sick on your vacation...you need a re-do!

Glad to hear you're feeling better! That girl makes my heart melt everytime, great photos!

Love and hugs,
Karyn