Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Step by step!!


Gina- Lizzy B's

Karin- Creative Chaos


Helle from Paper Tales

Okay, I dug out the work out clothes and figured getting my
body moving again would help me get out of this funk.
It is S...L....O....W.....L...Y helping.
Visiting Paper Tales the other day helped chip away at my funk too. I got to see Gina (her jewelry is the best) and meet Karin from Creative Chaos (I have been stalking her for a year) and Helle made Sarah's day with a sweet necklace. I also signed up for Val's Felt Bird class. So, working out my body and getting my creative juices moving again will surely help shake the January blahhhhs.

6 comments:

The Vintage Rabbit said...

sounds like a fun day!!
I love paper tales and all those gals are amazing!!!


hope you are out of your funk soon!!!

ox,
Joy~

Lizzy B vintage found jewelry said...

Hi Dana-

I love my photo with Sarah! I hope you are enjoying your dad's watch. Thank you for sharing your heirloom with me.

Havefaith said...

Loved the pictures Dana, and glad you have such a nice group of friends to share your talents with.
Sarah shows her love for it too.
love you MOM

Havefaith said...

PS I am LOVING MY PURSE. CAROL IS LOVING HERS TOO...MANY THANKS MOM

The Attic Girls said...

I REALLY think Sara needs to start a fan club..heehee :)

Valerie said...

I'm so excited you signed up for one of my classes! We'll have so much fun :o) (Maybe too much!)