Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Flashback




I am not flashing back too far in the memory vault for this one. It also isn't a "real" flashback but kind of....I am flashing back to almost peeing me pants when I saw this on the wall . This guy was waiting on the wall next to the woman's rest room in a restaurant on our vacation last week. Wouldn't he be fun to have hanging in your house somewhere?.........He is not alive anymore just in case you were wondering..
Have a great Friday ....off to Seaworld !!

10 comments:

Julie H said...

Well that would scare the crap out of me!

Sonya said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I almost just pee'd my pants!!! How un-nerving that would be, although it would make it a little easier to go potty with it hanging on the wall next to the rest room!!!!

Have fun at Seaworld! It looks like a beautiful day to spend there today!

Grammy Staffy said...

That could give an old lady like me a heart attack.... he sure does look like he is alive..

Tonya Staab said...

Seriously, seeing that would have freaked me the heck out.

Hope you had a great day at SeaWorld. We missed you at the beach.

The Mom Jen said...

OMG. That's wild!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a pretty place here! Oh and I see your Little People person in that last post on the page! My baby would go crazy for her "peepohl."

Have a great weekend!

Kellan said...

How funny - he looks alive!

Nice to see you Dana - have a good weekend - Kellan

Mobileholmes said...

So yucky! I'm hoping it was already dead when it was on the wall, vs. the frothy mouth thing.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, weird taste in decorating:(

OHmommy said...

oh man that would scare me! have fun at seaworld!!!

TUTU Monkey said...

I know I am a little "off" once in the while but after the shock of seeing this little guy....I thought it would be funny to have hanging somewhere in a house or cabin. I don't get out much....:)
Thanks for popping in!!