Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Fridays


I have been to many blogs that have theme days and I thought it sounded fun....."Memory Mondays"...."Try it out Tuesdays".........Scrumdillydilly has "Photo-booth Fridays". So, when I came across this picture it reminded me of how much I love old photo booths too......I have not been able to find a good one in San Diego . Now days they have all the advertising of where you were when you took the pictures..........which I guess is nice but ......I like the old fashion photobooth pictures.
This picture is so funny.....I look pretty wired on , I am sure, a cherry pixie stix and my wonderful Mother is so calmly smiling.........I don't have any direct memory of this day but I am sure it wasn't much different than the days I have been spending with Sarah these past two years.....days filled with dancing, singing, syrup, car-seat wrestling matches and lots joy and love. Thanks Mom.........I hope Sarah finds lots of pictures and wants to know more about what we experienced together on this journey called Motherhood.

8 comments:

Karie said...

Oh Dana... Sooo cute:) You are adorable!!! What a special picture!
xo
Karie

Grammy Staffy said...

Hi Dana,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I just now found it.

I love this darling picture. Both you and your mom are adorable. I am in a rush now but will enjoy keeping in touch with you.

Barley Family said...

I love this! This is a GREAT photo...you look so cute! I love the "theme" idea too :)

Rhonda said...

DOn't you just love pictures... I love looking at pictures taken and remember the emotions that only a still photo can capture.

The picture of your mom and you is priceless. So sweet and your mom is beautiful, by the way.

Now we know where you get your good looks.

DeHan said...

How fun!! Love the missing tooth. You must have been a first grader!

Ashley said...

That is so sweet Dana!! You were so cute and your mom is beautiful! What a great, uplifting post! :)

Tonya Staab said...

Dana, what a beautiful picture to share.

Yes I've thought about getting into some of those meme's.

Michelle said...

That was just a lovely thought and picture! I'll look forward to flashback fridays and to seeing more wonderful pictures. :)