Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Friends.....Yeah for Friends!!



It has been about 10 days since we hung out with our buddies......(mine and Sarah's). We hit
Sea World late morning. I thought maybe our stoller days were coming to an end........Nope.......thank goodness we we able to hitch a ride with friends.......little legs get pretty tired.


Sea World San Diego is opening Sesame Street Bay of Play next week. Elmo and the gang have pictures all over the park and Sarah LOVES it. We are having breakfast with Elmo on Saturday so Sarah will have two of her FAVORITE things .......syrup and Elmo all at the same time.!!!


What a life......pretty lucky to live here......hope you all had a great day.

3 comments:

Bre said...

Wow...I need a massive stroller like that!

Mobileholmes said...

And I thought we were livin' the dream:*)

Tonya Staab said...

OMG I can't believe she has the pink and blue stroller that I have longed for for so so long.

I miss you girls. Hope to see you both soon .... next week??? We'll talk.