Tuesday, May 20, 2008

San Diego Children's Museum




Wow...what a great place!

We joined some friends today at the San Diego Children's Museum and had a great time. There is something to do for all ages. They have a Teenage ONLY area, 2 years and under area. The atmosphere is very bright and cheery ....very Urban. Sarah was thrilled she got to paint all over a Volkswagen and make a big mess. Wear play clothes.....Mom and Dad included.

They have a "Porta Party" that was just like the other ones but had an Ipod playing great music and a disco ball. I think every house should have one......of course it would be locked between the ages of 16-18.... too many hormones to add a "Porta Party" to the mix. Yikes I can't think that far ahead.....

If you find yourself downtown San Diego.....check it out....."Think , Play Create" and we did all three today.

7 comments:

Barley Family said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I have got to go check it out! Let me know if you want to go again! :)

Erin said...

Looks like a fun place to visit. We'll have to check it out sometime.

DeHan said...

I remember taking Aidan there. It is like flash back to me having a toddler in San Diego. They use to have this big roller slide. It was in a big tunnel. AIdan got stuck once and I had to go in for him.

Sonya said...

I was wondering how this would be! Sara is ADORABLE!!! You get such great pictures of her! Glad you guys had a great time!

Hope you are doing well!!!

Misty said...

WAY cute photos, and I LOVE the new lay out.

Ashley said...

HOW FUN!! I am glad you guys had such a great time! I can't wait to take Jay there!

Tonya Staab said...

oooh, loving the new layout. Looks fabulous.

Okay you girls really need to start letting me know when you are doing fun things, I'm missing out, waaahhhhhhhhh.