Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am getting "the look".....


I am getting "the look" and it is not romantic........ I am sure you fellow bloggers have recieved "the look" from a loved one as you burrow into your computer hole. Okay, this is going to be short but I did want to acknowledge getting some lovin from my friend Tonya. If you have not been to her blog yet you must....her enthusiasm for life is contagious!!!

Tonya picked me as one of her favorite blogs (blushing) and I appreciate it very much!! I guess the way it works is I now pick 10 of my favorite blogs and post them here......I narrowed the list down to 5 because again "THE LOOK" is still in the room....and Tonya picked my other 5 . We are also getting ready for a 10 day adventure and the computer is getting in the way of progress.... packing progress....how boring......
So, here are just a few of my favorites.. ......I could have listed so many more that I love......
Wind River Cellars- My friend Joel ( and his lovely wife Kris) own and operate a winery in Husum Washington . His blog just makes me laugh....I love his dry humor and passion for Husum . I might be sucking up a bit too I hope get to his tasting room one of these days and get the really , really good stuff....:)
Because Mom Said So- Rhonda is just Wonderful!!! Thank you for all your wonderful posts on Motherhood ....I love the way you write.....I feel like we are in your kitchen chatting.

Blissful Living- I want to move in this store......no really, I want to pack a suitcase and live there. Sarah can come too but NO SYRUP IN BED!

One Love Photo- Heather will make you want to live a better life after looking at her beautiful pictures.......breath of fresh air , inspiring.......just lovely.

My Road Less Traveled- Misty is one courageous woman!!!
No junk today as far as eating..........of course I had to duct tape that little guy to my shoulder.

4 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Have a fabulous vacation and yes we'll definitely get together when you return.

Rhonda said...

Oh my....

Thank you so much. I am going to pass on some of the "love" to others.

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Dana,
When I'm not getting "the look" I will enjoy visiting these blogs.

Have a great trip. I'll look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations.......I feel honored to have been honored at the same time as you. How's that for a weird sentence? Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you return soon!