Tuesday, June 24, 2008

That's it........


All these items are going in a locked box......( Al Gore had an extra one) .I can not be trusted with them by myself. My husband can eat all this #$%^$ and not gain a pound , which I find very annoying. I have been hearing this little voice saying "hey don't eat that" and to find out it was this guy....if I were to blow him up to life size our bodies would look about very similar.

Don't get me wrong....I don't want Sarah growing up with weird body issues. I don't think I am fat but I definitely need to be eating healthy so I can keep up with her.....plus like in a past post I can't do SPANX for the rest of my life and I went from cupcake top to muffin top..... so, time to get started on a road to better eating!!!!...........okay , I might have to start this AFTER vacation next week.

11 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, I'm chowing down on chedder crackers as I'm reading your post! Is it sad that I know that little guy's name is Eddie and he's holding Freddie? We watch those Little People videos waaaaaay to much.

Tonya Staab said...

yeh, yeh, alright I'll try to eat better right along with you. Ugh.

I gave you a bloggy award to hop on over and collect it :)

EVILFLU said...

I could use one of those lock boxes too!! There is a bag of Fudgeeo's in my cupboard calling my name right now!

Havefaith said...

Hi my sweet,
Well, I got married in March and have gained 6 pounds............so gaining weight has nothing to do with FOOD!!!! hee no signature to this one............

Grammy Staffy said...

Would you please get a lock box for me too??? I need one desperately (as you can tell from my pictures). Good Luck

Rhonda said...

I am so with you...why is it I all of sudden want to shove WHOLE bags of Doritoes into my mouth while washing it all down with Diet Coke? Like the Diet Coke is really a "diet" of anything....

Sheesh.

KatBouska said...

Just linked in from Tonya...why can't we do Spanx for the rest of our lives...that was pretty much my plan.

Cheryl Lage said...

Just popped over from Tonya...
Feel better. Earlier today I had spoonfuls of frosting from a container that's been in the fridge for weeks. Delish, but not so healthful! (I did wash it down with a diet coke though ;) )

Saina said...

Ah, I love nursing. All those extra calories are allowed. Problem is, after Braiden weaned, I just kept eating the same way... and that wasn't pretty. Maybe I'll nurse until he is about, say, 5? Ok, yeah, too weird.

Misty said...

I find myself locking up similar items, myself. Except for ice cream. Now THAT sounds good all-of-a-sudden. It's your fault. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (wink)

Felicitas Rayray said...

I am with ya, sista. We have to begin to wean ourselves off of our spanx. Please call me if you think you are going to have a relapse. I am here for ya!

Huggies