Sunday, June 22, 2008

"Take that".......YIKES!!!!



Wow...the old saying is true....time does fly....!! We have been celebrating my nephews 3rd Birthday this weekend. First, a concert in the park by Hullabaloo. Next, on to Sea World. What a fun FULL day of Sesame Street water park fun!!! We even made a evening trip back to watch Shamu Rocks that started at 9:30pm. I don't know if we were doing all this for the kids or for making memories for US (parents)............BOTH. We were all troopers.
As I was looking for a picture for this post I noticed Sarah either "gently moving" a child out of her way or a child falling into her hand. My sweet ,sweet Sarah wouldn't push anyone.....yikes!! Sarah's cousin is in a pure happiness zone!!!!
We can call off all the toys for holidays ....... We just need BUGS!!!.....slugs, snails, ants, potato bugs, worms, flies....it was a bug fiesta around here!! Endless entertainment!

7 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Too cute. It looks to me like Sarah was just wiping the water off of her forehead. What a considerate child you have.... and so darn cute!!!

Glad you've had a nice time. My daughter and family have been in your area doing the San Diego scene since Thurs. I bet you past each other at Sea World. Did you say "hi"? She would have been the other mom with the cutest kids. Ha

Welcome back.

TUTU Monkey said...

She is VERY caring....I hope she was brushing off the water from her forehead.....

You daughter picked a great san Diego Weekend....it was beautiful and HOT!!

Tonya Staab said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, surely that sweet innocent beautiful little face wouldn't even consider pushing anyone ;). I'm going with her wiping water off the forehead too :).

What a great day. You always do so many fun things.

Anonymous said...

Visit www.1000tutus.com.

TUTU Monkey said...

I have always wondered why people want to veiw comments before they are posted ....I guess this is the reason.....

I am not digging spam on here....if I want to promote you Andrew I will.

TUTU Monkey said...

should spell check...veiw = view

Mobileholmes said...

Oh, the pain when you realize that your perfect little darling might actually be human...I'm still stinging from the pain of it daily:*)