Thursday, June 12, 2008

Let's do it!!


A friend of mine called this morning and said "Do you want to go to the US OPEN and have my husband watch all three kids?" .................hmmmm......should I?.......today is swim lesson day.......will Sarah be a good girl for my girlfriends husband?......................I should be cleaning my house..........................All these things ran through my mind and I remember this post from Kelly's Blog and thought" Let's do it!!"

I am so glad we went....I had a wonderful time chatting (always do) and it was so awesome to watch Tiger and Phil putt on the 18th green! The atmosphere was full of energy , the sun was shining and on top of that the tickets included lunch!! Thanks for the wonderful day and for remembering how fun it is to be spontaneous. Thanks to your husband too....3 kids ...what a trooper!!!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey Dana... what fun. I went to the US Open only once.

We ARE on for August in Arizona. I am going to put out an announcement. Email me so I have your email and will give you details.

I will be posting next week on dates and times for the meet-ups. I think having a few different times in the next few months will be best. I want to meet everyone...of course.

kelly said...

i love that the girls went to the us open & the man did the baby sitting! i can't imagine that happens very often. but i'm thrilled you went. in twenty years you will remember your afternoon at the the us open, yet had you stayed home, i doubt it would have been very memorable!

Karie said...

I love that fact YOU went to the Open and left Sarah w/a DADDY!!! That doesn't happen very often!! Glad you had fun! Jason said it was awesome today and he's going again Sunday for Father's Day..Guess I can't be too upset...it is his day right?!?!?! :)

Tonya Staab said...

Isn't it great to be spontaneous once in a while. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful 'grown up' day and Sarah got to play with some friends too :)

Kellan said...

How fun - and I call it "Living on the Edge" - HA! Glad you had a great time.

I'm Kellan - nice to meet you. See you soon.

Havefaith said...

Dana, Now aren't you sorry that I discovered how to get to your blog and get my password to work. Heehee So Glad that you had a Super Day at the Open.
Love you,
Mom

TUTU Monkey said...

I AM THRILLED MOM!! I can put my "help desk Dana" to rest now....
whew..

Misty said...

What a BLAST! No drooling allowed...oops...sorry!